Saints Of Darkness
   Home Discussion Forum Clan Members Clan Map Server Monitors War Tracker Photo Gallery UnrealNeXus Site
May 18 2024 13:05:00   
Navigation
Home
Discussion Forum
Clan Members
Clan Map
Server Monitors
War Tracker
Clanbase Ladders
Photo Gallery
News Feeds
Downloads
Articles
FAQ
Web Links
News Categories
Search
UnrealNeXus Site
Users Online
Guests Online: 1
No Members Online

Registered Members: 30
Unactivated Members: 2880
Newest Member: Hollie
Last Seen Users
Backburner530 weeks
Lamevi744 weeks
Esexymomma783 weeks
Kirtap788 weeks
Satan789 weeks
Tw33kA791 weeks
Hollie836 weeks
kurly853 weeks
Princess853 weeks
Takai854 weeks
Gallery Images
Latest Gallery Image :

Ez0 vs SoD map 2

Description :
Waisten

Last 3 Images :
Ez0 vs SoD map 2

Ez0 vs SoD map 1

SoD vs OPB map 1

View Thread
Saints Of Darkness | Unreal Tournament Chat | Unreal Tournament 3 Chat
Author Unreal Tournament 3 Specs revealed !!
Backburner
Super Administrator

Posted on 30-05-2007 08:29
From Tim Sweeney himself :

PCGH: How do the general hardware requirements look like?

Epic: Since optimization work is still ongoing, these details may change every day. Generally speaking, the game runs quite smooth with DX9 hardware released by NVidia and Ati since 2006. On high-end cards, including the DX10 models, UT3 runs incredibly smooth already. Additionally, we also support shader 2.0 graphics hardware, with only a few technical limitations.

PCGH: Is there a possibility to make deferred shading and edge-smoothing work at the same time on DX9 graphics cards?

Epic: Unreal Engine 3 uses deferred shading to speed up the calculation of dynamical lighting and shadows. Integrating this feature together with multi-sampling requires control of the edge-smoothing at a much deeper level than the DX9 interface can provide. So, on the PC, multi-sampling will only be supported under DX10.

PCGH: How exacly are you utilizing the functions of Direct X 10?

Epic: Unreal Tournament 3 will ship with full DX10 support, with multi-sampling being the biggest visible benefit of the new graphics interface. Additionally, with DX10 under Vista we have the possibility to use the video memory more efficently, to be able to display textures with a higher grade of detail as it would be possible with the DX9 path of Vista. Most effects of UT3 are more bound to the fillrate than to basic features like geometry processing. That's why DX10 has a great impact on performance, while we mostly forgo the integration of new features.

PCGH: What is the maximun number of threads that can be calculated separately? Will there be a performance-boost if a quad-core system will be used?

Epic: We're able to scale the thread-structure pretty well. There is a primary thread for the gameplay and a second one for rendering. On systems with more than 2 cores we run additional threads to speed up various calculation-tasks, including physics and data-decompression. So the overall performance benefits greatly from a quad-core processor. Although we haven't looked into the matter yet, I expect an even further performance increase through CPUs with more than 4 cores in future UE-based games.

read on more at the ut3 forums...
[http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=571019

So Olly is ok with 4 cores ffs.smiley

who has a physics card though ?????

Edited by Backburner on 30-05-2007 08:39
Author RE: Unreal Tournament 3 Specs revealed !!
Satan

Posted on 30-05-2007 09:41
LOL well didnt understood the mayor part in this interview but I guess you need a Olly computer to even join the menu
Backburner
Super Administrator

Posted on 30-05-2007 14:45
Satan wrote:
LOL well didnt understood the mayor part in this interview but I guess you need a Olly computer to even join the menu

idd probably i think !!smiley

now olly has blown his puta by doing a tweeka !

Lamevi

Posted on 04-06-2007 07:35
damn got to get some money,

anyone 3000 euros for me ?? anyone....?

langelevi@hotmail.com www.ez-guild.com Send Private Message
Backburner
Super Administrator

Posted on 08-06-2007 14:08
sell yer body mate ! smiley

Lamevi

Posted on 11-06-2007 08:12
that would be overkill Bb, that would make me a bilionair smiley Which means I wont do work and I will doing nothing all day... So nah Im not selling me body smiley

langelevi@hotmail.com www.ez-guild.com Send Private Message
Tw33kA

Posted on 11-06-2007 09:25
Backburner wrote:
Satan wrote:

idd probably i think !!smiley

now olly has blown his puta by doing a tweeka !

now now smileysmileysmiley: i do it in style tbhsmiley
Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2007 Saints Of Darkness

To say replica watches he was advantageous is replica watches an understatement. The backup louis vuitton replica account from the two louis vuitton replica watches was added than ten 000$, and he recovered them with out adventure or louis vuitton replica harm. We had been afraid to apprehend his adventure and breitling replica adequate that he retrieved them; accepting been aural the aggregation for a lot of replica watches years we accept that accretion is aberrant in annexation instances, and aswell the affected adapter abundant owners charge to their watches far replica louis vuitton outweighs the budgetary account from the pieces.